When I was little I wanted to be Jeannie and live in a bottle and find my "master" like Tony a.ka. Larry Hagman. I don't think I've ever recovered from not getting the "I Dream of Jeannie" barbie. I wanted it so badly! It even came with her own bottle and had a bed in it just like the real Jeannie's!!

After Jeannie it was Samantha from "Bewitched". I could never figure out how to twinkle my nose like Sam! Myolder sister and I used to watch this all the time which really dates me but it was the best show!!

Finally, I dreamed of being none other than Scarlett O'Hara who got to wear corsets and big ball dresses and live in Tara the plantation......( I actually have a picture like this from when I was 12) i need to find it and post it.

I can keep dreaming can't I.....???? :) I've always been a girly girl can't you tell?
1 comment:
You are living all those dreams out now that your a Mommy :) It just takes a whole lot more than a wiggle of the nose or nod of your head to get all you need to done! ha ha ha....Cute post!
Post a Comment