
Girls night out at the late movies for my 21st birthday! :-) It was so much fun! We need to do this more often. 
I'm running away to Greece after seeing Mamma Mia!


Dear Pierce... I heart Remington Steele and you were still a babe as 007 but please do not make any more musicals, your singing was quite comical and not in a good way. Sorry.

I'm running away to Greece after seeing Mamma Mia!

Dear Pierce... I heart Remington Steele and you were still a babe as 007 but please do not make any more musicals, your singing was quite comical and not in a good way. Sorry.



6 comments:
k so the picture at the top was exactly the one I didn't want anyone to see...oh well! I guess you gotta make fun of yourself once in a while! We did get our dance on, though!
That was so fun!! Happy 21st birthday girl!!!:) We need to do that again!
Oh my goodness, when Pierce started singing I started giggling and couldn't stop, it was HISTERICAL! Doesn't the movie make you want to move to Greece, live on the beach and spontaneously burst out into song and dance at random times of day? :)
How fun! Hope you had a great birthday!
You guys are super cute! Hope you had a great b-day Donski!
What a fun night! I went to see Mamma Mia with my mom in law and sisters in law and we were singing throughout the whole movie. Very fun, and we want to move to Greece now too! The end with the costumes made me laugh...
Post a Comment