Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day Pics

When are those darn teeth going to come in? I'm sick of chewing on my fingers! :) Sorry Wade, I cut off your head but what a nice smile! Doesn't little man look super cute in his shirt and tie? Wade got up early and fixed me breakfast before church. We have 9 a.m. church and he had to speak in sacrament meeting so he did double duty!
A quick pic outside the chapel for our "branch" directory... yes, I said branch and yes we do live in Utah! :)




2 comments:

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

I wish my husband would let me color coordinate our outfits!! You guys always look so neat and unified! Matt thinks I'm weird when I tell him that we should match colors...boys?!

Nikki said...

Could you guys be any cuter...matching and all! Drew looks so handsome in his outfit! What a doll!