Monday, May 5, 2008
Goodbye Arizona!
We finally sold our condo in Arizona! It's a happy but also sad feeling! We loved being able to get away especially in the winter and it was so nice to have a place to stay. But, on the bright side we can start looking for a house in the near future! We took a quick trip down there one last time this past weekend... here is a pic from our last day.
We'll definitely miss the shopping!! Poor Drew we just haul him around all day long. He is a real trooper!!
One of the pools in the complex- no one is ever there! It was always like our own private resort!
We'll miss you La Verne!!!
Drew says "Can I go home now? I'm pooped!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm sad that you sold your condo too because now that means you're going to move again!! Looks like Arizona was nice and warm!!
That's great you finally sold it, but don't get too house happy just yet! We will miss you too much!!!
I am so happy your condo finally sold!! I hope the real estate gods will soon look in our favor!!
Hey Girl,
It is MaryAnn. Your little boy is sooooo cute!!! I would love to meet him sometime. Give me a call, Talk to you soon.
Maryann
Post a Comment