Friday, November 13, 2009

Sweet Sweet Baby...

6 lbs 15 oz 19 inches long- He was delivered an HOUR after I got the hospital! More details to follow....... came so fast I think we should name him "Lightning" McQueen. Ha ha! Drew would love that! No name yet! But coming soon..................

14 comments:

Mann's said...

He is Darling you guys! Good Work Don!! We love you all!

Kim said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to hear the name!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Let me know when I can come see him! He is so little and cute! McQueen would be a great name...still can't believe he came so fast!

Aubrey said...

an hour? whoa! he is such a cutie and you look fabulous, as always. :) congrats!

Jenn said...

As if you look that good after having your little cutie!! If I looked half that put together it would be a miracle!! He is adorable, can't wait to hear what his name is!!

Dannielle said...

Dude! Sucken choice baby! Congratulations!

Erik Isakson said...

yeah. hot mama too. can't wait to read the story! wondering if you were able to get the epidural or not...
xoxo

Erik Isakson said...

ps that comment was from me,
Jennille :)
(not Erik)

Esther Noelle said...

Oh how sweet!!!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear his name!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you all, that is awesome!! So happy it went much better this time around! Way to go Donnell!

Missy in Texas said...

He is so cute! You look Fab of course.
Congrats from the Brackenbury's...

Zach & Lizzy said...

What a beautiful baby boy! And Donnell you look GORGEOUS!!!!
I can't wait to hold this little angel!

Elisha said...

Are you kidding me with that picture?? First of all, he's so cute and tiny! Second of all, you are the only mother I know that looks that good just after giving birth! You're amazing! Congratulations!

Ange said...

Cute!! I am so excited for you! We want to come see you! You look hot by the way! It doesn't even look like you just had a baby! Congrats!!