Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby on Board!

Yes, we are having a baby! I just had an ultrasound and I'm measuring 12 weeks 4 days. We feel very blessed and I am very thankful that I've been feeling pretty good! I haven't even thrown up once which used to happen on a regular basis with Drew. However, I am still craving Apollo burgers and my new thing is Arby's roast beef sandwiches. Weird???
This is me right before going to my dr. appt. My pants are already uncomfortable and tight. Ironically, I will be pregnant at my 2o year high school class reunion this summer. I will be 38 when this baby comes!! I got a late start compared to the rest of my classmates! :)


Drew doesn't quite know what to think of it yet. My brother calls him the "Prince of Utah" and truthfully he has pretty much ruled our castle. His world is going to change!!

8 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am SO excited!!! I can't wait for baby #2!
You are gorgeous as ever Donnell!! I love you so much!!!! Drew will be such a sweet big brother!!!

Jenn said...

So glad you broke the news!! I am feeling the same way, but being 3 weeks behind you, I think I am bigger!! Like Drew's shirt by the way, so cute!!

Sam Jo said...

Congrats! You need to swing by Arrowhead to see everybody!

Elisha said...

Congrats Donny! I'm so happy for you. I hope I get to see you again some time soon!

Lindsay Steenblik said...

Donnell . . .
I am so happy for you! Dr. Watabe is probably just as excited as you are! :) I hope that this pregnancy goes well and the delivery a little smoother than the last. You look fantastic.

I hope you don't mind . . . but I'm going to add your blog address to my own, so that I can keep updated on what is new in your life.

Congrats again!

Lindsay Spence, from the BRANCH!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

JENNILLE said...

You look like a hottie!! Congrats. I wondered if there was going to be a #2.
If you come to Calif. give me a call. We'll join up w/ Kristy D. too and do "lunch" ;)
We're finally in our new home in Caif. in Ladera Ranch. Wer'e not in Kristy's ward but in their stake.
Glad you're well.

Nicolle said...

Congrats!! How exciting for you!! Hey I put my blog private and ive been waiting for Janeia to send me your email to add you and I think she forgot. So send me your blog log in to nicolleahlmann@yahoo.com so I can add you!!