Thursday, April 23, 2009
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy 3rd Anniversary! We actually celebrated it back in March and went to Vegas for 4 days. We stayed at the Venetian and it was HEAVEN!!! Did I mention that it was my first time ever away from Drew!!! A king size bed with no child in between kicking and laying on top of me all night. It was a dream! I am also happy to report that the 24 hour all night diner is now closed! Yes, I am officially done nursing!!!
The pool in our tower at the Venetian. Every morning we ate in the same French restaurant and I had baguettes with nutella & pecan and banana french toast....... YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How Fun!!! Donnell can I just tell you what a babe you are?? You are so beautiful! I'm so glad you were able to get some alone time!!! I'm sure Drew Drew missed you both!
Don- cute posts=- Happy Annie, I am suprised it has been 3 years that seems like so long ago... The Vegas Pics are fab, you look Hawt by the fountain in the purple shirt (can't wait till I get that hand-me-down in about 3 more years!!) xxx
Post a Comment