Monday, September 15, 2008

If You Chance to Meet a Frown....

What a sad face!! My mom and dad thought they would take me for my first haircut. What were they thinking???
For Drew's first "real haircut" (i usually trim it) we took him to Cookie Cutters a kids salon thinking he would like sitting in a fun car and watching a movie while he got his hair cut. Nope, he didn't want to have anything to do with it. He threw a fit like we were trying to pull out a tooth or something!!!

The finished product-I don't know how the stylist actually cut his hair but it turned out pretty darn cute for such a little pill!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh sad! Maybe in a year or so he will think it's fun, I would! I think you are officially "fun" parents for taking him to a cool kid's salon. (even if he wasn't into it) :-)

Meredith said...

Hi Don! It has been way too long since I've talked to you. What a handsome little haircut for Drew. I love Cookie Cutters and used to take my kids all the time when we were living there. Carter especially loved sitting in the airplane. It was fun reading your post and thinking back to those first haircuts. Hope all is well with you. Maybe we will talk more once Grey's starts backs up. =)

Jenn said...

nhey, my kids love that place!! They saw the sign for the new one in Lehi and begged me to take them there for their next haircut. So Donny someday Drew will get there!! I love the kids hair products they sell there also. talk to you later!