Monday, April 21, 2008

The Shoe Fits! Happy 2nd Anniversary!!


The shoe literally did fit! Wade proposed with this pair of pink shoes and put the ring in the shoe. At first, it took me a minute to see it because it looked like a jewel on the shoe! Pretty clever!!!

I've always been a shoe lover and had quite the collection of matching shoes and purses. I even wrote a book about my years of being single called "Quite Frankly He Just Didn't Match My Purse". Anyways, these days I've traded in the high heels for running shoes to chase after Drew!! Ha ha!!


5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Haha! That is so cute! What pretty pics.

Dink said...

What a clever idea!!! Congrats on the 2 year anniversary!!!

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary, Don! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Hope to see you in Portland.
Love Ya!

Janei'a said...

That is so cute!! Did you really write a book? I want to read it- next book club...

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hooray ! I didn't know you wrote a book...I'd like to read that! Ha Ha